You can apply for a Special Visitor (Private Medical) Visa for private medical treatment.
Special Visitors will generally be granted a 6 month visa.
To be eligible you must show that
· you will stay in the UK no longer than 6 months
· you will be able to maintain and accommodate yourself during your stay without recourse to public funds and / or employment
· you can afford the ticket for you return home or onward journey
· you do not qualify as a visitor falling into another category
Depending on the type of visa you are applying for there may be other specific requirements.
· In most cases you will be granted a visa for up to 6 months
· You may be allowed multiple entries during this 6 month period
· You will be free to travel around and explore the UK during your visit
Arthur McDonalds Solicitors has the knowledge and expertise to advise assist you and guide you throughout the process of your Application as a Special Visitor for Private Medical Purposes. Click here